Pages

Saturday 14 December 2013

kabhi khushi kabhi gham




watch kabhi kushi kabhi gham k3g online movie srk kajol duggu bebo hrithik kareena love sentiment mother son megavideo dvd rip



Sometimes happiness, sometimes sadness
We will not separate, in happiness nor sadness

Into my breath you have entered
My life is but your shadow
I will worship you at every moment
This is your merit, in happiness and sadness
We will not separate, in happiness nor sadness

Day and night, at your feet I will light lamps
Wherever I look, I will find you

On these lips will only be your name
The love from my heart will never diminish

This is not a home, it is your temple
Inside here will always be your shelter

With your fragrance it will stay perfumed
No matter what seasons come and go




sumber dari: lyric-only.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment