Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Father’s Day Inspirational Quotes




“It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.”
- Pope John XXIII


“I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.”
- Bartrand Hubbard


“I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.”
- Sigmund Freud

"A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society."
-- Billy Graham, Christian Evangelist

It is much easier to become a father than to be one."
-- Kent Nerburn, U.S. Author and Educator


The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God; I call him Dad!
- Author Unknown


A man's children and his garden both reflect the amount of weeding done during the growing season.
- Anonymous
“A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child.”
- Knights of Pythagoras


Father's Day Quote




sumber dari: theholidayspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment