Pages

Friday 8 November 2013

A student SMK as the recipient of the Saidina Ali Award




5.1


A student from Section 7 National Secondary School (SMK) did not expect to be chosen as the recipient of the Saidina Ali Award which was in conjunction with the Maulidur Rasul celebration in Selangor this year.
The student, Nawarzir Ahmad Zuri, 18, was selected based on his outstanding academic achievement by receiving 9A’s in the Malaysian Certificate of Education (SPM).
Nawarzir, an only child, is not only outstanding academically, but is also active in co-curricular activities, where he was appointed as Head Facilitator of the 2012 Student Leadership Course.
When met, Nawarzir expressed gratitude to the Almighty for granting the award which is deemed to be an inspiration for him to improve himself.
“I would like to thank His Royal Highness the Sultan of Selangor for choosing me to be a recipient of this award.
“I am grateful also to the Selangor Islamic Religious Department (Jais) and my whole family, as well as the teachers at SMK Section 7.

“I will continue to work hard and contribute to my race, religion and country.



sumber dari: en.selangorku.com

No comments:

Post a Comment